The money you pay is broken down into two different categories:

Rent is the money you pay CCHA for the use of your flat or your house.

Service Charge is the money you pay CCHA for services to your particular home or estate and are not the same for every property.

Reporting rent/service charge changes to UC:

Click here for a step by guide on reporting rent changes to UC

Ways to pay:

You are responsible for making sure you can pay your rent and service charges by their due date, as per your tenancy agreement.

Image result for debit card iconDirect Debit – We can set up a Direct Debit for you over the phone on: 0800 054 6710 or, at your request, we will send you a direct debit form for you to fill out and return to us.

Debit card – We can take rent payments over the phone and send you a receipt in the post or via e-mail.


Image result for online icon

Internet/AllPay – If you have a rent card, you can log onto

MyCCHA – Register for our customer portal, ‘MyCCHA’, where you can pay your rent, update your details and much more! Click here to register!

Speak to us over the phone:

Image result for telephone iconIf you have any queries, or would like to discuss, pay your rent or order a rent card over the phone, please call: 0800 054 6710



We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience & analyze site traffic. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies. More Info

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.