To apply to the Older Persons Waiting list you will need to meet the following criteria :
- Be 55 or over (specific sites require over 60).
- Have a right to permanent residence in the UK
- Have ties to either the Croydon or Sutton areas.
- You should be able to live independently and manage own personal care, with limited assistance from family or care provider. (CCHA do not provide personal care or support )
- Have a need for the older persons housing and would benefit from a weekly check from staff and the emergency alarm system installed within the flat.
Applying for the Older Persons housing waiting list.
If you wish to apply to go on the waiting list for accommodation within the CCHA Older Persons Housing, you can do this by completing the CCHA Housing application form by clicking here
Currently the waiting list for Croydon is now closed due to high demand. However, the Sutton waiting list is still open to apply for.
You can apply directly to CCHA using our application form or via the Local authority waiting lists Sutton and Croydon.
For further information please contact Melissa Kelly , Tenancy Management Assistant 0208 633 8724 or email email@example.com