We are very proud of our older persons support services and accommodation. We strive to provide high quality accommodation in the London Boroughs of Croydon and Sutton.
To apply, you need to be:
• Minimum Age of 55 or over
• Have permanent right of residence in the UK
• Able to manage own personal care and independent living, with limited or no assistance.
• Have a need for older persons housing and would benefit from a weekly check-in and emergency alarm system.
Applications for housing for older people can be made in the following ways:
• Applying to be put on the waiting list for Sutton Council*
• Completing our application form, which can be accessed here.
We are currently opening accepting referrals for Sutton. For a Sutton referral, contact: Allocations Department, Civic Centre, St Nicholas Way, Sutton SM1.
For information on the criteria, click here.