We are very proud of our older persons support services and accommodation. We strive to provide high quality accommodation in the London Boroughs of Croydon and Sutton.
To apply, you need to be:
• Aged 55 or over
• Registered disabled
• Be in receipt of Disability Living Allowance
• Have permanent right of residence in the UK
• Be capable of own basic personal care and independent living, with limited or no assistance.
• Have a need for sheltered housing, requiring the assistance of a Support Officer and emergency alarm system
Applications for housing for older people can be made in the following ways:
• Applying to be put on the waiting list for Sutton Council*
• Completing our application form, which can be accessed here.
We are no longer accepting direct referrals.
For information on the criteria, click here.
For referrals in Sutton area, you need to contact: Allocations Department, Civic Centre, St Nicholas Way, Sutton SM1.