Frequently Asked Questions


Help with Window Related Issues

My window is broken by someone I do not know – what do I do?

Firstly, you will need to report the crime to the police, who will give you a crime reference number. You then need to contact us and we will arrange for the work to be completed.

For help with this matter, please contact Romy Lyons-George, our Senior Property Services Officer, on: 020 8633 8783 or email:

Alternatively, you can contact Customer Services on: 0800 054 6710.

If someone living in my house accidentally broke a window – what do I do?

We will not be accountable for any repairs, issues or damages caused by the occupants/visitors within the household. It is the resident’s responsibility to get these fixed.

For more information about repairs, please download the Repairs and Planned Maintenance Services booklet by clicking here.


We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience & analyze site traffic. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies. More Info

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.