Frequently Asked Questions



What is a complaint?

CCHA defines a complaint as “An expression of dissatisfaction about CCHA’s action, lack of action or standards of service, where an initial response has not proven satisfactory”.

To find out more, click here

Where can I complain?

There are a number of ways that you can tell us about your complaint. Formal complaints do not have to be in writing. To find out more please click  here

How do I make a formal complaint?

To make a formal complaint, please contact the Customer Investment Officer, on: 020 8633 8735. Alternatively, you can make a complaint online by clicking here. You can also write or email us your complaint.

Email us:
Write to us at: CCHA, 6th Floor, Norfolk House, Wellesley Road Croydon CR0 1LH.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience & analyze site traffic. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies. More Info

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.