Please email your submission by 12 noon, Friday 29th November to email@example.com
How to apply
- Please provide an up-to-date CV which includes your contact details, education and vocational qualifications, any memberships of professional bodies, relevant career history including any non-executive experience, past and/or current.
- Write a brief supporting statement setting out why you are applying, drawing out of your CV any relevant experience that equips you for the role and why think you might be the best candidate for CCHA. the information in your statement, and the way in which it is presented will form a key part of the shortlisting process.
- Complete the board member skills matrix self-assessment form, equal opportunities and declaration of interests form and candidate application pack (found below).
- Provide the names of two professional referees (we will only contact them if you are successful).
- Let us know if you cannot make the published interview date.
Please download and complete the forms below as part of your application;